Tired of the same old thing for DINNER?
Tired of the same old PADDLING SPOTS?
Come on out and join Paths Peaks & Paddles for our THIRD ANNUAL “PADDLING PROGRESSIVE DINNER”. Your evening adventure starts at 6:30 pm out at Wilson Tuscarora State Park (Route 18 in Wilson NY). A donation of $65.00 per couple is requested.
Not sure what a Paddling Progressive Dinner is?
• You will paddle along the creek and end out on the lake.
• Your first stop will be where the staff will be making mouthwatering appetizers for you.
• Your second paddling stop will be at the Soup & Salad stop with fresh baked breads and rolls.
• After paddling a bit more you will come to your entrée stop where you get to choose your entrée for the evening of, Beef, Chicken or Eggplant Parmesan. (The Eggplant Parmesan has been a hit every year!)
• With a little more paddling, you are off to the last stop for some Sinfully Decadent Desserts and beverages to top off your dinner while watching the sunset over the Toronto skyline 38 miles away.
Participation is limited so don’t delay in signing up and Reservations are a must.
If you have questions regarding this event please contact us at 716-213-0350. To register online click “The Candy Store for Outdoor People” (direct link)