Ready to get out and go this winter? Here are 10 good reasons to visit the Great Lakes Seaway Trail National Scenic Byway along 518 miles of freshwater shoreline in New York and Pennsylvania.
· Quiet season walking experiences
· The snow!
· Spectacular photo opps
· Winter War of 1812 history
· Ice fishing
· Lighthouses lovely in winter
· To be inspired to quilt the Beauty of the Byways
· Only-here winter birdwatching
· Winter Wine Weekends
· Indoor-outdoor events, shopping and festivals
Find details on 50 festive, fun and fresh reasons to visit the Great Lakes Seaway Trail National Scenic Byway this winter, go to www.seawaytrail.com/winter.