Today, Nooly has launched the most dependable weather app in the world on both iPhone & Android (free). Unlike others (The Weather Channel), which recite generalized weather forecasts from NOAA, Nooly is the first app to create its own unique hyperlocal, hyper-accurate, short-range predictions. Imagine knowing the exact time and place the weather will impact your life—Nooly does just that.
Focused on solving local weather prediction inaccuracies that we all know too well, Nooly brought in the world’s top meteorologists in cloud physics and short-range weather prediction – folks that have helped NASA, NOAA and the FAA understand the evolution of clouds and storms – to build a completely new and unique set of algorithms to accurately predict the minute rain or snow will start and end.
Using its system, Nooly:
· Accurate: Predicts the exact minute a storm will start, get worse, and end (a first)
· Hyperlocal: Makes predictions that are within 0.4 square miles of your location—plus, you can see the weather for exact locations, meaning every road, park and point of interest (all a first)
· Up-To-Date: Updates predictions every 5 minutes for over 30M US locations (a first)
· Cutting Edge Data: Is the only weather app that makes predictions from its own unique algorithms that crunch data from combining NASA / NOAA satellites and NOAA radars. This level of accuracy was only available previously to federal agencies (the FAA, military, etc.)
· Road Tested: Today, Nooly features over 50,000 beta users across iPhone & Android
Now you’ll know exactly when a storm will hit to help you plan your day! The app delivers 240 million predictions every 5 minutes (2.8 billion predictions every hour, 69 billion predictions every single day).